Tuesday, February 20, 2018

SE Grocers Prestige Garlic Parmesan Kettle Chips



SE Grocers Prestige Garlic Parmesan Kettle Chips


I have been impressed with the kettle chip offerings from SE Grocers...ie Winn Dixie and related family of stores. They are usually a great bang for the buck and the flavors are usually good. This bag is sort of an exception. Although they don't taste bad, the label says a "hint" of garlic and Parmesan flavor. I don't believe I could even identify what I was eating as having a "hint" of real garlic and parm. There was a hint of seasoning...but not enought to really even say there was much more than salt on them and something else. They should up the garlic and parm flavors by a good margin. Then we would be talking good chip....these were kinda boring. Not bad, just nothing really exciting. I would give them a 2.5 on a 5...but I wont buy them again in the "hint of" version.

No comments:

Post a Comment