Thursday, August 11, 2016

Lay's Kettle Cooked Indian Tikka Masala chips


Lay's Kettle Cooked Indian Tikka Masala

Now those who know me know I am a bit of a foodie. I love Indian food. Tikka Masala is an Indian styled chicken dish that originated in England...even though the seasoning roots are well rooted in Indian cooking. I like it a lot. So when I saw these chips I was like "can they get it right?" They got pretty close.

I like Kettle Chips...nothing better to me than going to a restaurant that fries their own. Lay's does a good job with them..cruncy and not too greasy with a good potato chip flavor. As far as the Tikka Masala seasoning. Not much of the chicken flavor in there, but the Masala is present. I like it a little spicy and they have some spice..more would be better. You can taste the coriander, cumin and other spices. I sat down and ate about half the bag at the first sitting. I would recommend these if you like Indian or middle eastern food. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would give them a 4. I think they are well balanced and hope they keep making them in the future.

More on these new flavors later.

No comments:

Post a Comment