Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Winn Dixie Sriracha Potato Chips



Winn Dixie Brand Sriracha chips

I have always found Winn Dixie chips to be a great value... 1.00 a bag is pretty good when the same size from the big guys runs 2.49 or so. The flavors are usually pretty good. Not always as strong as some of the more expensive brand but always decent. Being a pepper head (one who likes hot food) I use Sriracha like most folks use ketchup. Sweet and full chili flavor it is a wonderful addition to a hamburger or hot dog. I saw these and went OK gotta get a bag. Since that time I have probably gotten 15+ bags. The medium sized bag is what you get for a dollar. My son and I just kill it in one sitting..which is good and they don't go stale. The Sriracha flavor is really there. Sweet and not an overpowering amount of heat...but enough if you eat more than one hand full it starts to build. You can taste the garlic and paprika in there too. Have had Sriracha chips by other makers and honestly I like these better. I would like to see them in a kettle style chip..which is my favorite style. On a scale of 1 to 4 I would give them a solid 4.
More reviews later. Send a request or two and I will see what i can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment