Monday, September 19, 2016

Lay's Barbecue chips...the old standard



Lay's BBQ Chips

I like bbq chips. As far as I am concerned these have got to be the standard. I mean they just pop in my head when I think of BBQ chips. Why? Couple of reasons. 1. They are consistent in flavor. Some bbq chips have tasted better...yes. But these guys are spot on all the time. 2. Not too sweet. Some bbq chips are just way too sweet. Honey bbq I can live with it...but not just plain bbq chips. 3. Not too greasy. 4. Not too messy. I have had some bbq and other chips that when you finish eating them you have stuff all over your hands and you...combine the powdered coating with grease and you have a mess.
I remember these from when I was a little kid...and they still taste the same. And they are probably the number one bbq chip in America...not seen any figures but I would not doubt it.
On a scale of 1 to 5...I give them a solid 4.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment