Friday, November 18, 2016

Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Chips



Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings Tortilla Chips


Doritos has done some interesting things with their tortilla chips. I personally love the Del Taco Loco Taco. The plain jane red bag ones are classic. That being said I really think they missed the boat on this one. Here is why:
1. Ranch flavor was majorly lacking
2. Way too much citric acid flavor...I though I was eating lime chips
3. Hot wing flavor was minimal and not hot at all.

Overall impression is that there was way too much salt and citric acid and not enough of the flavor listed on the bag. I don't know if this was just a bad bag...but I would not purchase these chips again. They did seem to be a thicker chip, but that doesn't make up for the fact they really don't deliver in the flavor department. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would give them a 2. Some people may like them...but I would take a bag of Nacho Cheese ones over these any day.


No comments:

Post a Comment