Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wise Finger Lick'n Ribs BBQ Chips

Wise Finger Lick'n Ribs BBQ Chips

I was in Fred's the other day looking for stuff for the Christmas season....since you know they got all kinds of stuff at Fred's that came from somewhere else except now it is cheaper. Anyhow I was snacky and they have an entire isle of nothing but snack food. On the end cap were these chips.


I thought...OK, I'll bite. So I get in the car and start back to Bainbridge and opened the bag. I have to say for $1.00 this was the best bag of chips I have had in a while. You get a really nice meat flavor. Smokey and flavorful to the point I could about taste the charred meat on the outside of the ribs. I have no idea how they replicated that, but to get any more realistic I would have to be picking stuff out of my teeth with a toothpick. These things are great. Good sweet and tangy flavor from the bbq side of things...not to mention the previously talked about meat flavor. I will have to give these a 4.5 on a scale of 1 to 5. These are a must try chip if BBQ is your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment